Exchange & Refunds
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS POLICY
Due to the custom nature of our business with all the customizations we offer, all apparel orders can be canceled within the first 48 hours when an order is placed.
If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 48 hours.
Once the production, packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
For order cancellation please contact email@example.com.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product. You must contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will require you to provide your order # , email and photos of the products you ordered to expedite the exchange process.
Your order qualifies for an exchange as long as one of the following conditions are met:
1) If we deliver the:
- Wrong size
- Wrong colour*
- Package was delivered damaged
Please contact us and we will come up with a resolution in your favour.
*Wrong colour issue mainly applies to us sending you the wrong colour variant and not colour differentiation between what is shown on the website and what you receive. If you do receive an apparel item that does not exactly match the website, please do reach out to us at email@example.com and we will offer you a solution that best suits your situation.
2) If we deliver the right product but you're not satisfied with the item:
To make your exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your request within 30 days of purchase to be eligible for an exchange.
All products on Clearance and Mystery Products are Final Sale - No Refunds or Exchanges. If you order a size and it does not fit, please emails us and we will offer you a resolution.
All Undergarments are Final Sale - No Refunds or Exchanges. If you order undergarments and they do not fit, please emails us and we will offer you a resolution.
Please do not send your purchase back to the address on the package you received it from.
The address on the package you received can be the address of a freight forwarder and your returned goods can/will get lost. Any charges made as a result of returning a package back to sender or a freight forwarder address will be deducted from your (customer) order.
For the return address for all returns and exchanges, please contact email@example.com if it is not enclosed in your package.
If you did not receive the product within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 3-7 day processing) you can request a refund or a reshipment.
If the item which you ordered, eventually arrives after 45 days and you qualified for a reshipment or refund, you will be required to either pay for the goods or send them back to us upon arrival.
If you received the wrong item you can request a refund or a reshipment.
Reasons for a refund which may be considered invalid are (judged on a case by case basis):
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of Bicycle Booth (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- You ordered wrong size or colour.
- The items you ordered are on sale or free.
- Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of Bicycle Booth.
- Items have been used and tags are no longer attached to the apparel. (In such a case where tags have been removed, orders will be only qualify for an exchange or store credit).
* You can submit refund requests within 30 days after the day of delivery (as per tracking notification). You can request a refund by sending a message on the Contact us page explaining the reason for the request or emailing us at Sales@BicycleBooth.com.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed back to the original payment method used at the time of purchase. If shipping fee's were applied on the order, they will not be refunded as they are non-refundable.
A 10% restocking and sanitization fee will apply on all returned orders seeking a refund which will be based on the total order value and deducted from the order.
To avoid the 10% restocking fee, customers will have an alternative option of receiving store credit where they will receive 100% of their order value or request an exchange.
If you applied a discount code or were offer a discount based on amount spent, discounts will become void upon refunding partial items which no longer meet the spend threshold/discount code.
REFUNDS FOR LARGE BULK ORDERS / TEAM ORDERS:
Due to the nature of large team orders, all orders with more than 15 apparel items are final sale. As all large team orders require our manufacturing team to produce more than necessary to accommodate for your large order than we typically do for inventory.
We highly encourage you to place an order for a sample before proceeding with a larger order to ensure all aspects of the kit meet your expectations.
If there is sizing issue with your large team order, do reach out to us and we will try our best to come up with a resolution.
REFUNDS FOR PERSONALIZED ORDERS
Due to the nature of personalized and customer orders, any order that has any type of personalization on the jersey are final sale. No refunds or exchanges.
Personalizations that void the refund and exchange of your product include the following:
- Custom Collar Text
- Custom Side Panel Text
- Custom Face/Logo On Jersey
- Custom Jersey designed using Bicycle Booth Design Station
- Custom Jersey produced using Design files provided by You.
All shipments shall be shipped to the following address below, we advise you contact us before shipping us anything back to avoid complications and misunderstanding:
PO BOX 99900 LH 141 833
RPO TAUNTON GARDEN
WHITBY ON L1R 0M2
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your items. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If it is our mistake and we may or may not require you to ship back the items, in the case where we will ask you to ship it back, we will reimburse you for the cost of shipping it back to us.
For more Shipping questions, please refer to FAQ
RETURNING ITEMS NOT AUTHORIZED FOR REFUND/EXCHANGE
If you return an item not authorized to be returned us, Bicycle Booth withdraws all responsibility of the items being returned and cannot be held accountable. Item's will not be returned to the sender.
ORDERS WITH FREE GIFTS
- Items are chosen randomly. You may receive a sleeveless jersey, short sleeve jersey, long sleeve jersey, thermal fleece jersey or Cycling Glasses.
- If you decide to return an item and spent a certain amount to qualify for the Free Gift, a fixed fee of 35$ (USD) will apply for the Free Gift if it brings your order below the threshold required to get the Free Gift.
- If you would like to avoid paying the 35$ (USD) fixed fee, we request you return the free gift along with the items that will bring your order below the the spend threshold to obtain the Free Gift at the time of purchase. If the Gift has been used, returning the Free Gift will not be an option and the 35$ fixed fee will still remain. Bicycle Booth will not be responsible for used items being returned to us and holds the right to keep them while applying the fixed fee.
- Free Gift items are treated as final sale.