Don't Let weather stop you from living the Outdoors!
Our Bicycle Handlebar Gloves/Mitts will keep your hands warm all winter. The neoprene material creating a wind-proof layer.
Features & Benefits:
- Cold weather, waterproof & windproof accessory to keep hands warm & comfortable in the cold, rain, snow & wind.
- Can help people that suffer from "Raynaud's Disease" (Blood circulation problems with hands).
- Attaches to bar hassle free & are can easily be installed & removed for sudden temperature changes.
- Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness, allowing you to perform multiple tasks with your hands while cycling.
- Handlebar Mittens Stays Stiff & Secure on the handlebar, allowing for easy access to breaking and gear shifting.
- Reflective material to keep outdoor activities safe while you cycle during those early mornings or late evenings.
Be Prepared, stay warm and click Add to Cart to Purchase yours Today!
Why Should you Buy From Us:
We truly believe we sell some of the most unique items online, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 60 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
We get it. Shopping online for clothing and apparel is tough.
So we made sure you shop worry and stress free with our Free Exchange Policy.
If you order a jersey and it's:
- The wrong size Jersey
- Doesn't fit
We will offer to ship you a free shipping to Exchange the jersey within 60 days of your purchase date.
Shipping cost will be refunded to you from your initial purchase once item is returned up to a maximum of 10$ USD.
Before shipping any items back, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org